You may download this crossword puzzle HERE .
1) "Thirsted for Love, Hungered for Life"
It's a verse of Edgar Lee Masters that describes me quite well.
2) I am the Queen of Todd & Kelsey's kingdom,
even if their Dad doesn't think so.
3) Although I don't live in the country, I love the country charm.
4) I'm always willing to give a helping hand to anyone who needs me.
5) I am a SAHM of 3 (2 girls and 1 boy), have 2 dogs and I like to
crochet, cross stitch, read, and work on my website.
6) I have a daughter named Ashley, I draw graphics and love spending
time in the "northern" outdoors.
7) Come see me at the "happiest place on earth" and meet my mousey neighbor.
8) Since I like using other graphics, instead of just my own, when
making pages, I have been busy lately hunting for festive graphics for
Mollie & Pooky's webhome at Petsburg (yes, they have their own site!).
9) I've seen fire, I've seen rain.
10) I am married without any children and I am an avid fan for dachshunds,
beanie babies, and Tom Cruise!
11) To fly amongst the stars and explore the planets, to meet new
life forms would be a dream come true...
12) I am one who loves bears, has great parents I am proud to have,
and friends whom I just am so thankful for!
13) I LOVE ladybugs!!!
14) I am a winter teenager who adores blue but fear dogs.
15) I live in a tropical island stationed with the military, I have
2 kids, love to draw graphics and sing country music.
16) I am blonde I think, love making webpages, have 3 kiddos (2 boys
and 1 girl), a cat & dog, and my hubby is away on a fire.
17) Wintertime is my fave time of the year, for the Christmas
decorations and fresh falling snowflakes.
18) I am a genuine person, extrovert and sensitive and a
sunny day is enough to make my life full.
this puzzle contest, please take the time to vote for
your favorite Country Chat site of the month .
and outer bg by grace.